SERVING YOUR WAY THROUGH SUMMER 2019
Tennis@TY is a two-week intensive tennis program to help teens refine their skills and have fun in the sun.
Develop Their Craft
The Tennis@TY program will challenge teens in both the mental and physical components of tennis. Tennis provides an opportunity for teens to continue to work and to grow into the hard-working, passionate, and compassionate leaders of tomorrow. TY tennis instructors will work with the group as a whole to ensure proper technique as well as individually to achieve each campers goals for the session.
Expert Instruction from Israeli Tennis Coaches
Participants will have full access to our tennis courts. An Israeli tennis instructor will lead teens in developing their knowledge of the game, honing their technical skills, and strengthening their ability to succeed on and off the court.
Practice makes Perfect
Serving aces is just on part of Tennis@TY program. TY provides a one-of-a-kind Jewish environment, where teens interact with others from Jewish communities in the U.S., Israel and around the world. The “best of camp” at TY includes the opportunity to partake in sports, arts and Israel education programs. Each week culminates in Shabbat, amidst the natural, serene setting of Tel Yehudah and is followed by a wild Israeli dance party.
Teens participating in the two-week Tennis@TY Intensive will:
- Complete tennis drills and training.
- Receive expert instruction from an Israeli tennis coach to hone technical skills.
- Come to understand the strategies and patterns of the game
- Practice the teamwork and work ethic necessary to succeed and to lead.
- Raise their skill level
- Develop teamwork, perseverance, and diligence.
- Engage with the Jewish Community.
- Realize a greater understanding of their own Jewish identities and express it through tennis.