LEADERS-IN-TRAINING PROGRAM (LIT)
Our Leaders-in-Training program combines the best of our Counselor-in-Training and Junior Counselor programs, and offers even more opportunities for leadership and specialty experiences.
LITs get hand-on experience in group leadership, child development and conflict resolution. Teens have the opportunity to help develop programming and participate in team-building activities, all in a fun camp environment.
Acceptance to the LIT program is dependent on an application and interview. For more information contact Christy Shirilla, Assistant Teen Program Manager, at 415.292.1249 or email@example.com.
- Weeklong leadership training session with overnight retreat.
- Flexible scheduling – select any three weeks of camp that work for you. Choose three in a row or spread throughout the summer!
- 120 community service hours
- Weekly teen excursions
- Choose from classic camp or specialty options, including: culinary, art, musical theater, sports, gymnastics, science and more.
- Academic and professional development