IMPACT Summer Tours provides two- to four-weeks programs that are designed to make an impact on teens’ lives while they make an impact on others. Its “summer abroad” experience combines a unique range of activities and a value-driven focus.
Our programs offer IMPACTful journeys in a total of 10 countries around the globe.
Each program includes:
• Relevant learning experiences; e.g., language skills, local history and culture.
• Religious celebration; e.g., sharing Shabbat with members of local Jewish groups and learning about re-emerging Jewish communities around the world.
• Sightseeing and recreation; e.g., river rafting, chimpanzee treks.
• Community service; e.g., children’s clinics, summer school programs.
• Cultural integration; e.g., meeting with village fishermen, playing ball with local youth.
We support a “people are people” philosophy and believe that the best way to discover a country is through its people.”
Portugal – The oldest country in Europe with its original borders, Portugal offers boundless opportunities for historical exploration, as well as exploration of its scenic countryside. Summer program highlights include daily Portuguese lessons and a beachside Shabbat.