CampSight is a unique two-week immersive residential photography program at Tel Yehudah for Jewish teens.
A Professional, Customized Curriculum
CampSight is an opportunity to study the art of photography. The customized curriculum encompasses intensive technical and artistic lessons while studying the subject matter of one’s personal connection to Judaism and Jewish people.
Master Class Instruction
Teens will participate in a master class, working to create a portfolio of work. Students will drive the creative process with their own vision for their work, coached through to a finished body of work. The best work will be selected to enter competition for display by Beit Hatfutsot in Israel and virtually, on its website.
Join Jewish Teens from Around the World
Tel Yehudah provides a one-of-a-kind Jewish environment, where teens interact with others from Jewish communities in the U.S., Israel and around the world. Beyond photography, the “best of camp” at TY includes the opportunity to partake in sports, arts and Israel education programs. Each week culminates in Shabbat, amidst the natural, serene setting of Tel Yehudah and is followed by a wild Israeli dance party.
Teens participating in the two-week CampSight Photography Intensive will:
- Learn practical and theoretical photography skills.
- Come to understand the photography process: planning, execution, post-production, and exhibition planning/completion.
- Attend the master class and receive a portfolio review
- Gain a deeper understanding of their own Jewish identity.
- Engage with various Jewish communities as well as the State of Israel.
- Complete a full photography portfolio, exhibited in print and virtual formats.